Index du Forum

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Besoin d'aide ? Contactez Sacapus ! 
Bonjour Invité,

Nous sommes le 1er juin 203 av. J-C
(prochain tour : à déterminer)

N'oubliez pas de cliquer sur nos espaces partenaires !
Lien 1 - Lien 2 - Lien 3 - Lien 4 - Lien 5   

HQ Whatsapp/Na/Wave 3

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ~ La Communauté ~ -> . Le troquet : tout et rien .
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mareraf

Santé:

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 08:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ Whatsapp/Na/Wave 3 Répondre en citant

Whatsapp Na Wave 3 > bit.ly/1Tr6mUm

.I,,will,,try,,my,,best,,to,,help,,you,,allInstalled,,,,the,,,,appEverything,,,,gr8,,,,in,,,,dis,,,,mobileplease,,,help,,,me,,,hunny,,,Reply,,,kudeep,,,says,,,December,,,10,,,,2014,,,at,,,11:09,,,am,,,dont,,,get,,,the,,,verification,,,code&,,,for,,,samsung,,,wave525,,,Reply,,,Nilesh,,,hadiyel,,,says,,,December,,,10,,,,2014,,,at,,,1:28,,,pm,,,watsapp,,,is,,,a,,,veriy,,,veriy,,,best,,,app,,,in,,,warld,,,Reply,,,Abinash,,,says,,,December,,,11,,,,2014,,,at,,,8:17,,,am,,,mera,,,fon,,,me,,,whatsapps,,,instal,,,nhi,,,hota,,,h,,,plz,,,lelf,,,kijiyeplease,,tell,,me,,the,,solution,,Reply,,meenakshi,,solanki,,says,,September,,28,,,2014,,at,,11:08,,am,,hi,,hunny,,,i,,am,,using,,samsung,,wave,,y,,and,,cant,,install,,whatsappBut,,,unfortunately,,,Whatsapp,,,Plus,,,isnt,,,available,,,right,,,now,,,for,,,Bada,,,OS,,,but,,,dont,,,worry,,,it,,,will,,,out,,,soonIf,,you,,have,,download,,this,,file,,from,,your,,mobile,,itself,,then,,skip,,the,,above,,pointShare,,This,,Facebook,,Twitter,,Google+,,Pinterest,,Evernote,,Delicious,,Buffer,,Now,,,,a,,,,days,,,,,everybody,,,,is,,,,not,,,,able,,,,to,,,,get,,,,these,,,,high,,,,quality,,,,smartphone,,,,which,,,,have,,,,android,,,,,symbian,,,,,windows,,,,,IOS,,,,etc,,,,operating,,,,systemRestart,,,your,,,deviceHave,,,a,,,nice,,,dayWe,,,are,,,finding,,,the,,,solution,,,of,,,this,,,problem,,,tooAsus,,Zenfone,,Zoom,,Reviewhariishkumarchoubisa,,,rKvr,,,11,,,Oct,,,2015,,,gs,,,,11,,,Sep,,,2015woh,,,ican,,,dowenload,,,whatsapp,,,my,,,phonewathspp,,,xender,,,dounlod,,,Rating0,,,,,,Reply,,,Report,,,I,,,hope,,,it,,,will,,,help,,,youMobile,,,,Network,,,,Not,,,,AvailIn,,this,,post,,you,,will,,get,,the,,full,,guide,,to,,download,,whatsapp,,for,,bada,,samsung,,mobile,,phone,,for,,freeIf,,,youre,,,already,,,using,,,whatsapp,,,and,,,want,,,to,,,use,,,2,,,whatsapp,,,on,,,a,,,single,,,mobile,,,using,,,OGwhatsapp,,,then,,,prefer,,,this,,,guidenow,,youtube,,website,,loads,,properly,but,,video,,refusesReply,,,,gurpreet,,,,says,,,,February,,,,17,,,,,2015,,,,at,,,,4:06,,,,am,,,,samsung,,,,weva,,,,st,,,,s8530,,,,baba,,,,Reply,,,,Manish,,,,Kumar,,,,says,,,,February,,,,27,,,,,2015,,,,at,,,,7:11,,,,am,,,,how,,,,to,,,,download,,,,whatsapp,,,,of,,,,samsung,,,,wave,,,,y,,,,s5830,,,,Reply,,,,Manish,,,,Kumar,,,,says,,,,February,,,,27,,,,,2015,,,,at,,,,7:13,,,,am,,,,pls,,,,help,,,,me,,,,for,,,,download,,,,whatsapp,,,,of,,,,samsung,,,,wave,,,,y,,,,s5830,,,,Reply,,,,Tushar,,,,says,,,,March,,,,9,,,,,2015,,,,at,,,,6:38,,,,am,,,,Hy,,,,honey&i,,,,have,,,,samsung,,,,waye,,,,y&.i,,,,installed,,,,the,,,,app&nd,,,,when,,,,i,,,,click,,,,on,,,,get,,,,verification,,,,code.nothing,,,,happens,,,,&i,,,,did,,,,it,,,,many,,,,times,,,,but,,,,i,,,,didnt,,,,recieve,,,,any,,,,code&.plzz,,,,work,,,,on,,,,it,,,,Reply,,,,chinnapareddy,,,,says,,,,March,,,,11,,,,,2015,,,,at,,,,8:40,,,,am,,,,my,,,,mobile,,,,is,,,,samsung,,,,wave,,,,y,but,,,,i,,,,cannot,,,,download,,,,the,,,,whats,,,,up,,,,application,,,,You,,,can,,,copy,,,,modify,,,copies,,,of,,,this,,,page,,,,under,,,the,,,conditions,,,stipulated,,,by,,,the,,,license,,,,as,,,this,,,note,,,appears,,,clearlySamsung,,smartphones,,come,,with,,android,,,windows,,phones,,,Bada,,and,,Java,,OS.Below,,I,,listed,,how,,you,,can,,install,,WhatsApp,,in,,each,,of,,your,,phonesI,,do,,accept,,that,,most,,of,,us,,dont,,have,,smart,,phone,,and,,not,,event,,any,,normal,,phone,,with,,Bada,,OS,,so,,Ive,,already,,written,,a,,guide,,where,,you,,can,,use,,Whatsapp,,on,,your,,PC,,for,,Free,,of,,costAnonymous,,,t1$C,,,04,,,Jul,,,2015,,,Whatsapp,,,use,,,in,,,this,,,mobile,,,is,,,very,,,cool,,,Rating0,,,,,,Reply,,,Report,,,Share,,,photos,,,,wallpapers,,,and,,,imagesFilter,,by:,,License,,All,,(1),,Only,,free,,(1),,Language,,All,,(1),,Operating,,system,,All,,(1),,Windows,,8,,(1),,Windows,,7,,(1),,Windows,,Vista,,(1),,Windows,,XP,,(1),,More,,operating,,systems,,Advertisement,,Sort,,by:,,Relevance,,Relevance,,Date,,Downloads,,Weekly,,downloads,,Softonic,,rating,,User,,rating,,YouWave,,3.30,,Icon,,Description,,Install,,and,,run,,Android,,apps,,on,,your,,PCRequired,,,,fields,,,,are,,,,marked,,,,*,,,,Name,,,,*,,,,Email,,,,*,,,,Website,,,,Comment,,,,Please,,,,type,,,,the,,,,characters,,,,of,,,,this,,,,captcha,,,,image,,,,in,,,,the,,,,input,,,,box,,,,Notify,,,,me,,,,of,,,,followup,,,,comments,,,,via,,,,e-mail,,,,Features,,,,Posts,,,,Complete,,,,guide,,,,to,,,,Event,,,,Based,,,,Niche,,,,BloggingDownload,,,,Playview,,,,Apk,,,,for,,,,Android,,,,,Windows,,,,,PCVideoder,,,,Apk,,,,Download,,,,for,,,,PC,,,,,Android(App),,,,Free,,,,2016[*Happy},,,,Fathers,,,,Day,,,,2016,,,,Quotes,,,,,Wishes,,,,,SMS,,,,MessagesTop,,,,5,,,,Best,,,,Gaming,,,,Laptops,,,,Under,,,,1000$,,,,2016How,,,,to,,,,Fix,,,,Mobile,,,,Network,,,,Not,,,,Available,,,,Error,,,,,,,,Easy,,,,SolutionFollow,,,,me,,,,on,,,,G+,,,,Like,,,,us,,,,on,,,,Facebook,,,,Fulltechtricks,,,,on,,,,G+,,,,Important,,,,Posts,,,,Whatsapp,,,,dp,,,,Xender,,,,for,,,,PC,,,,IMO,,,,for,,,,PC,,,,IMO,,,,for,,,,Mac,,,,showbox,,,,for,,,,iphone,,,,Showbox,,,,for,,,,iPad,,,,Arvixe,,,,Coupons,,,,Arvixe,,,,Coupon,,,,Code,,,,xender,,,,app,,,,Download,,,,Line,,,,for,,,,PC,,,,vidmate,,,,KSEEB,,,,SSLC,,,,Result,,,,2016,,,,Person,,,,Behind,,,,FullTechtricks,,,,Nitin,,,,Singh,,,,is,,,,a,,,,tech,,,,blogger,,,,,student,,,,of,,,,class,,,,12th,,,,and,,,,a,,,,dreamerIt,,,is,,,free,,,for,,,one,,,year,,,in,,,all,,,platformReply,,,shyam,,,says,,,December,,,31,,,,2014,,,at,,,1:47,,,pm,,,I,,,am,,,using,,,samsung,,,wave,,,y,,,i,,,want,,,to,,,install,,,whatsapp,,,in,,,this,,,phone,,,so,,,how,,,can,,,i,,,install,,,whatspp,,,in,,,this,,,phone f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 08:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> ~ La Communauté ~ -> . Le troquet : tout et rien . Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation